CHRYSALIS ONLINE CERTIFICATE IN PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES
Chrysalis Online 4 Hour CPD courses are designed to provide you with valuable knowledge and skills in addition to your core therapy training.
These each provide four hours of recognised CPD. You will work through the online course on Moodle (our learning platform) in your own time.
You will receive a digital certificate upon course completion.
On this online 4 hour workshop you will learn about the following;
1. Definitions and types of Boundaries (& why they are so important)
2. How professional boundaries fit with Professionalism & Ethics
3. How professional boundaries are created and maintained
4. How to recognise how & when boundaries might be transgressed & what to do
5. How to consider and apply learning to fictitious case studies
Learning Objectives: Learners will be able to define and consider the importance of boundaries within the scope of professional, ethical practice; identify the different types of boundaries and recognise their importance and have insight to how boundaries can be transgressed. Learners will be able to apply knowledge to fictitious case vignettes and have options to consider should boundaries become compromised.