Course 1 - Chrysalis Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp CS)
Registered successful candidates will achieve an AIM Awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (RQF) 601/2244/4
This is our entry-level counselling and hypnotherapy course which is your route to professional hypnotherapy practice as well as providing you with initial counselling skills.
Choose this counselling course if your main focus is hypnotherapy and you’re open to further progression as a counsellor. The course covers all of the well-known hypnotherapy techniques such as quitting smoking, weight loss, hypnosis for childbirth, etc. and will also teach you about building a successful practice.
- Become a Professional Hypnotherapist (Cert.Hyp CS)
- Course Accredited by the National Hypnotherapy Society
- Graduates eligible for Registrant Status
- Join as an M.H.S. with many membership benefits including eligibility to join the Royal Society for Public Health
- Route to the National Hypnotherapy Society’s Accredited Register - the only hypnotherapy body to have its register recognised by the Professional Standards Authority
- Registered successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Certificate from AIM Awards
- A clear progression path from hypnotherapy to counselling
- Build a successful practice via this course and National Hypnotherapy Society membership
* subject to terms and conditions
Over 10 weekends, you’ll study the following six units:
- Basic Hypnotherapy Techniques
Includes; History of Hypnosis and Mental Health / Contra-Indications
- Initial Consultation & Induction Techniques
Includes; The Subconscious Mind and Alternative Induction Techniques
- Further Application of Hypnotherapy Techniques
Includes; Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Habits, Quit Smoking & Weight Loss
- Hypnoanalysis and Physical Symptoms
Includes; Understanding Hypnoanalysis and Using Hypnosis in the context of physical problems
- Intimate Relationships, Sex & Reproduction
Includes; Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills
Includes; Building a Successful Practice
Don't take our word for it, listen to our graduates. Read testimonials from past Chrysalis graduates of our hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and counselling courses.
"I'm near to the end of my Advanced Diploma in Counselling after completing my Dip.in Hypnotherapy and my Dip in Counselling. My last course has been by far the best and has really given me the chance to explore counselling in depth with a fantastic tutor. I retired from teaching and now have a new rewarding career as a counsellor."
"As a former health professional, I was accepted, last year, to do a Degree in Counselling before realising the impact of the cost of the enormous Fees attached! This lead to my search for related course providers, hence Chrysalis, offering such value. Amazed & wishing I had been introduced to Hypnotherapy earlier as now it completely consumes me."
“Getting OFQUAL qualifications means for me these are properly recognised courses, not just privately awarded certificates. The QCF means I can use these qualifications in lots of ways.”
“In the current economic climate, I decided to take the advice of my friends and retrained in a recession”
“The Interviewer made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I left the interview feeling confident that Chrysalis is the right choice for me”
“I wanted to join the National Hypnotherapy Society, as it’s the only hypnotherapy organisation with a register approved by the Professional Standards Authority. I also want to train as a counsellor later on and I want my hypnotherapy training to count as part of that.”