Job Role - Student InterviewerLocation - Nationwide, however urgently required in Scotland (Edinburgh and Glasgow Venues)Hours - One to Two days per month Remuneration – Commission based role
Duties to include: -
- Attending pre-arranged interview days to screen potential Chrysalis Students.
- Assess the suitability of each candidate to make sure they are able to attend the course.
- To motivate the student to enrol on the course and to answer any questions they may have.
- Complete follow-up calls with any candidates that were successful and have not enrolled on the course.
What is required from you?
- Have experience or an interest in sales.
- Be willing to travel.
- Have a full driving licence and a reliable car.
- Be a trained counsellor or psychotherapist.
The role will be based in Scotland and will cover venues in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
To apply for the role please send your CV to Julia Sanders email@example.com
Mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae et leo duis.